Alright ladies and gents I think this really is happening :) ahhhhh!! Gotta wait til we are home from vacation for bloodwork but we’re looking good so far. Maybe we will get our Christmas miracle after all. Should be able to see and hear the baby on our two year anniversary of trying for a baby.
My husband and I say hi from here in River Falls, WI. It’s hard to get used to the cold but we’re loving it up here. Have a week left, then will be back home and moving to a new house. Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving.
Theres this game on FB where you give someone a number and they name that many random facts about themselves. Your number is 7
- I am completely and utterly obsessed with sloths. I already have a plan to go to the Sloth Sanctuary in Costa Rica and Oregon, all that is stopping me is the time off for my husband and well of course…the money.
- Armageddon makes me cry every time I watch it, even though I’ve seen it way more than any normal person probably should.
- I have two furbabies, a cat named Simba and a dog named Hagrid.
- My husband and I were engaged and married in two weeks.
- My children will be named after Beatles songs.
- I have had the bottom of my toes tattooed
- I am a rape, cancer, miscarriage, and domestic violence survivor.
Today is Veteran’s day, and before I say thank you I want to make something clear. I have gotten quite a few messages, since marrying an active duty soldier, that thank me for my service to our country as if I am serving this great country alongside my husband but this simply isn’t true. I am married to a military member, I do NOT serve the US Military. I do what any good wife does, no matter if they are married to a service member or not, I support my husbans through thick and thin. Although most wives don’t have to give up their husband for weeks to months to over a year at a time for a deployment, wives have husband’s who travel and stay faithful to their spouses while they are gone working, and doing what needs to be done. So if you are one of those people who thank military spouses for their service on a day like today, please stop and show that much more support towards the actual service member instead of the spouse. Now for my appreciation of those who have served in the past and serve in the present, I am safer with you sacrificing so much to protect myself and everyone else, defending our freedoms, and doing what needs to be done that most of us cannot or will not do. Thank you for defending our country against things you may or may not believe in. Thank you for sacrificing time with your loved ones to fight for so many people you do not know. Happy Veteran’s Day to the men and women who serve this great nation.
I still can’t believe this beauty is mine :) I’m still in such awe over it, I never thought I’d own anything like this…ever. God I love my husband.
My wonderful husband took a day off from work to spend the day with me and have some romantic alone time, little did I know he had a huge surprise for me tonight. At dinner he got down on one knee and proposed to me all over again, this time with the romantic candle lights and music in the background and with this beautiful ring. I am so blessed to have a husband who loves me so much and spoils me when he can, I never thought I’d be married to such an amazing man and own such a beautiful ring.
Sometimes all you need is to do your hair and put on some makeup to make yourself feel better. It is only a temporary fix but when you feel beautiful, it helps everything negative fade away and you focus on that happiness rather than whatever may be bothering you at the time.
I think that a big part of making a marriage work is never taking for granted what you have and to appreciate the little things you do for each other. My medication has been making me feel really lousy lately and my husband brought me home flowers yesterday and ice cream tonight just to show me how much he loves me. There may be days when I want to smother him with a pillow lol but I love him and wouldn’t trade him for anything or anyone
My baby Hagrid is getting so big but I think he’s not going to get much bigger.
do u have more dubstep type songs youd strip to?
- The Sound of Violence (Tha Trickaz Remix)
- Lights (Bassnectar Remix)
- Hypnotize You (Nero Remix)
- Cinema (by Benny Benassi or the Skrillex Remix)
- Youth (Adventure Club Remix)
- Crave You (Adventure Club Remix)
- Brand New (Adventure Club Remix)
- Come Together (Omega Remix)
- Sierra Leone (Mt. Eden Remix)
- Omen (Mt. Eden Remix)
- Silence (Mt. Eden remix)
- Eyes on Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)